Shirshendra Sinha, being a student of Conflict Management and Development, he closely observe the dynamics of the society as well as geopolitical world and loves to write on these topics.Tags: Nursing Research Proposal TopicsPersuasive Essay On School Dress CodesResearch Proposal Table Of ContentsProper College Essay FormatWays Of Brainstorming For An EssayHamlet And Insanity EssaysHelp With Homework OnlineEssays Zulu Culture
5) Besides its attractive beauty, flowers can also affect our mood and can influence our emotions.
6) There are some flowers like honeysuckle which eats smog and protects our environment from pollution.
One must thank to god who has given this beautiful gift of Mother Nature.
Flowers convey a message to be happy, to be positive and cherish the joy throughout your life.
7) Some flowers have health benefits and they protect our heart, keep our blood pressure normal, help us to stay fit and keep us away from diseases.
8) Flowers are a traditional part for both joyous and sombre occasions.
9) Flowers also act as a one of the best gifts on various occasions and help to express love as well as respect.
10) The fascinating fragrance of flowers has the ability to make us calm and relaxed.
Below we have given 10 lines on Flower which will make you understand the importance of flowers and its contribution to nature.
You can add these lines in order to prepare an attractive speech and essay or a short paragraph for presentation or for seminars in your schools or offices.