Tags: Essay Hobby PhotographyMoody Bible Institute Essay QuestionsEthics Purchasing TermpapersInternational Portfolio Diversification Research PapersTeach Problem SolvingGcse Art Coursework 2010Essay Citizen Kane Breakfast Scene AnalysisEssay Ethnic IdentityApplication Letter For It Students OjtBeing Black America Essay
Overall we can say that the end of the Battle of Plassey was the beginning of the dark era for India.Anand Srivastava is a Bachelor of Science in Statistics and Economics.
So without any further delay let’s start reading the provided set.
1) The Battle of Plassey was fought on 23 June 1757 at Plassey in Nadia district and on the banks of river Ganga.
7) Mirzafar was declared the Nawab of Bengal by Clive and the former donated a huge amount of money to Clive and Company.
8) Though Mir Jafar was the King of Bengal, he was not more than a puppet of Company.
These few points are mainly prepared with important facts and information to provide you exact knowledge.
The language of the set is kept simple and adaptable so that every reader can easily adopt it.
C.), the natives of the Indian subcontinent had seen parts of their land overrun by conquering armies of Huns, Arabs, Persians, Tartars, and Greeks.
Buddhists, Hindus, and Moslems had ruled over parts of the vast country.
3) According to the sources, the Army of Nawab constituted 50000 soldiers whereas the Army of Company had only 3000 soldiers.
4) Robert Clive knew that it was impossible for him to win the Battle of Plassey.