Automotive Shop Business Plan

Automotive Shop Business Plan-59
brakes, computer diagnosis, suspension, exhaust and electrical.The sale of tires will provide a 20% profit margin, but will also help us sell service such as front-end parts and front-end alignments as needed. Service should provide 90% of the total sales with tire sales making up the remaining 10%.These clients are loyal and will continue to follow LR Automotive, when we move to our new location.

Tags: Business Law Term Paper TopicsBusiness Plan For Real Estate DevelopmentCheat HomeworkScientific Research Paper Format ExamplePerformance EssayEssays On Cultural Difference

Our customers will be made up of our existing clientele, along with a new customer base which we will gain through advertising.

Through our satisfied customers, word will spread that LR is the automotive repair shop that customers can trust, which will increase our customer base.

When we service autos, we will never take short cuts and will never substitute quality in order to obtain a lower price.

Our parts warranties will reflect those of the manufacturer.

These weaknesses include the need to keep the cars several days to finish work.

LR Automotive will make every effort to finish jobs the same day.Our labor force will include two certified technicians and one salesperson.Every employee in our establishment will be knowledgeable in the auto service area.Our labor warranties will be as follows: We plan on being a visible part of the community in which we are based.We will join community groups and participate in local activities in order to understand community needs.Our company will be offering two products: the first being automotive service which will generate a gross profit margin of 60% on average.This will include bumper-to-bumper service on cars and light trucks, i.e.People are always looking for an honest auto repair facility which is committed to customer service, reliability and promptness.By being fully committed to our clients, our customer base will increase and will provide a stable ground for our business to grow.As a result of this trend, the service business will continue to grow.Our competition will consist of auto dealerships, larger tire and service chains and gas stations with service departments.

SHOW COMMENTS

Comments Automotive Shop Business Plan

The Latest from mediashkola-plus.ru ©